Iscoed Chambers, based in Swansea Wales, has a strong Family Law Team.
This team provides a comprehensive family law service offering both advocacy and written work.
The work undertaken comprises the whole spectrum of family law from children law including residence, contact, care and adoption to ancillary relief, divorce, co-habitee disputes, Inheritance Act claims, injunctions and committal proceedings. Practitioners attend courts at every level throughout the Wales and Chester Circuit and beyond, including the Court of Appeal and the House of Lords.
Practitioners have wide experience of representing both Applicants and Respondents, parents, the Children’s Guardian and Local Authorities.
Both publicly funded and privately paid work is undertaken. The clerks to Chambers would be pleased to provide quotations for fees for privately paid work.
- Meet regularly to discuss developments in family law;
- Provide lectures on family law, including updates, with CPD accreditation;
- Provide training upon request;
- Welcome preliminary discussions with solicitors before instructions are sent out;
- Give informal advice over the telephone;
- Guarantee a prompt service.